A New Year!

Happy new year!  We Zs have been pretty busy, so I haven't gotten a chance to dwell on it much.  It's always pretty exciting to be in a "new" year, though.  :)

The one thing that I have prepared to do in 2011 is participate in the LPM/Beth Moore Scripture Memory Team.  It boils down to committing to memorizing two verses of Scripture per month.  I haven't done anything like this since college, since I was involved in the Navigators program/Sword of the Spirit (it's a neat progression if you're looking for somewhere to start- give it a try!).  I'm SUPER excited about the SSMT group, and I have an entire year to convince Nate that I must go to the year-end celebration in Houston.  ;)

Well...here's my first one:
2 Corinthians 3:17-18
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.  And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Like I said- I'm excited.  Aren't there some amazing pictures in those words?

I hope your year has gotten off to a good start.  I can't wait to see where it leads us.

Anne

Comments

Popular Posts