SSMT #3!

February 1 already!  I woke up at 5:00 a.m. excited to come and do this post before anything else today...but our internet was down.  I hope now will suffice.  :)

Here's my next passage:

Proverbs 31:25-28
She is clothed with strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come.  She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.  She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.  Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.

And, to keep myself accountable...the first two, from memory:

Isaiah 12:2-5
Surely God is my salvation.  I will trust and not be afraid.  The Lord, the Lord is my strength and my song.  He has be come my salvation.  With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.  In that day you will say, "Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name, make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted."  Sing praise to the Lord, for he has done glorious things.  Let this be known to all the world.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.  And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Wahoo!

Comments

Popular Posts