Double doctor day

Today we had double doctor day.  Camille had her 15-month checkup, and Blake had his 3-year checkup.  Both kids did well.  

Wait...did you know that at three years old a kid is supposed to be able to hop on one foot?  I guess I should have checked the "what will the doctor ask if my kid can do list" so I'd be prepared.  (Of course he wouldn't perform in the office...heaven forbid he move or even look at the doctor!  The nurse might come back and give him a shot!)  We'll have to work on that one, I guess...

Blake weighs 32 pounds, and he's 38.25" tall.
Camille weighs 21.5 pounds, and she's somewhere around 31" tall. 

(And of course we chose the rainiest, sleetiest, coldest, windiest day to go in for our appointments...)

Comments

Lisa B said…
Glad both your kids are excellent! I am trying to imagine all your faces when the Doctor informed Blake to hop on one foot! I hop the Doctor showed Blake how to do it because it would have been hysterical to watch.

Popular Posts