Cake day!

Princess cake!


It's a devil's food cake (10" & 8") with oreo cookie buttercream, covered in fondant with gum paste flowers and letters.  The pink dots are pearl sprinkles.  You can't really see it in the picture, but the letters are also brushed with shimmer dust.  :)

Confirmation cake x2!

 


I'll preface this by saying I really don't enjoy doing sheet cakes, but I guess they turned out ok.  :-/   (You'll notice the area on the left side of the first one where the box took a big bite out of the cake and I had to try to fix it...)  They're marble cakes (12"x18") with vanilla buttercream.

Enjoy!

Oh!  One more picture.  Yes, I do love to bake and experiment with different recipes, but sometimes in such great volume I take the easy route and by a few box mixes...  I had to laugh when I came home from the grocery store and was filling the cupboard in preparation for this week's baking.... 


 :)

Comments

Popular Posts