Green eggs and ham


Yesterday I set out to dye some eggs with the kids.  I was really excited to do it, because it's something my grandma did with us EVERY year...I'm pretty sure we still did it when I was in college.   :)  

But as I started boiling the eggs, I realized I'd never done put everything together by myself.  Could I do it without Grandma here?  I'd never even measured out the vinegar before!  I almost called her for help...


Blake was ecstatic (eggstatic?).  He was SO excited he couldn't stop giggling. 



Camille contributed moral support and held all of the cardboard extras that came with the kit.  ;)


Success!


When Nate came home, he noted the type of meat that I had just taken out of the oven, and, well, you can guess which eggs he chose to go with his supper.  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts