Garage sales rock

This morning the kids and I had to run some errands, and on the way we stopped at a garage sale.  It seems like once each year I'm lucky enough to land upon a really good sale, and I think this year's was today.  :)

Among other things, I found 42 diapers for $.75 and a pair of almost-new shoes for Camille for $2....

aaaaaaand....

a super-cool "tecno" set for Blake for $1.  

It's kind of like an erector set that you build on this board, but the "teacher" in me LOVES it.  It's got three types of screws and bolts, so you can practice using a standard screwdriver, a phillips screwdriver, a crescent wrench, and a hex wrench.  Blake loves it too, and it was somewhat of a battle to convince him to leave it to go down for a nap.  He made me promise not to play with it while he was asleep.  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts