Stepping down.

Confession:  
Wearing a pedometer stresses me out.

For (almost) the past two weeks I wore a pedometer and made it my goal to try to be moving during every waking moment.  Every time I moved I heard a "click, click, click" counting off my steps.  When I wasn't moving, all I heard was silence, and I felt incredibly guilty for not moving.  I hated walking from the shower to the bedroom because I wasn't wearing my pedometer and those steps weren't being counted.  Ah!  I couldn't take it anymore. No. more. pedometer.  

Thus, no more Step To It Challenge...officially, at least.  Yes, I guess this means I quit.  I'm still making a conscious effort to keep moving- a lot.  I'm still keeping an exercise log- I'm just not recording every single step.

So...that's why there won't be any more step updates.  :-/

Comments

Popular Posts