Skinned knees and pigtails

Nate and I were sitting on the couch the other evening, and I mentioned to him that right now life is pretty perfect.  It is.  We're at a good spot in life, and the kids are getting so self-sufficient and fun.  :)  Have I mentioned that this is going to be a great summer?


Yesterday morning the kids and I tried out a new playground.  It's so fun to watch both of them enjoying the park this year.  My only predicament so far is that one kid goes climbing in one direction and the other kid goes climbing in the opposite direction...leaving me to choose which kid to keep from jumping toward a broken limb.  Blake came away from the park visit with a skinned knee.  After the initial sting and shock, he became pretty proud of it.  He wanted me to take a picture this morning.  :)


I keep taking pictures of Camille.  I'm pretty much in love with those pigtails.  I think she's probably the prettiest little girl out there.  ;)

Comments

Lisa B said…
I love that Blake is showing off his skinned knee! I am sure it is the first of many :)

PS - I love Camille's pig tails too!

Popular Posts