Apple FairieZ

Yesterday evening two apple fairies visited our house.  (Our kids happen to call these fairies Grandpa and Grandma Z...)  

Oh MY!  Christmas came early, people!


This morning Blake and I separated out the "eating" apples from the "baking" apples and counted the baking ones.  I forget how many we came up with, but I know that we counted past forty.

I started some apple sauce in the crock pot.  I'd like to use the pronoun "we," but really....the kids were no help.  ;)


I still had a lot of apples left (whee!!), so I made Spiced Apple Bread.


You should smell our house!

10 apples remain.  I'm hoarding them.  Apple time only comes around once a year...it must last!!



----

301.  Apple fairies.
302.  Cinnamon.
303.  Hot water heaters.
304.  Canning jars.
305.  New books.
306.  Compassion kids.
307.  French horns.
308.  Playing French horns.
309.  Cheese curds.
310.  Staying at home.

Comments

Becky said…
Do you have a peeler/corer/slicer? I should've lent you mine... ;)

Popular Posts