Feelin a little bit rebelish

Yesterday afternoon I dropped off my kids.  We'll get them back on Sunday.

This morning I get to go to an "Advanced Gum Paste Flowers" seminar/training (all by myself!).

I'm feeling a little bit rebelish.

They sent us a list of materials we're supposed to bring AND WE'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO PACK THOSE MATERIALS OR ELSE!

They asked for eight quart-sized zip-lock bags.  I brought nine (and they're the Aldi brand)!

They asked for 25 paper napkins.  I don't know how many I brought, but it wasn't exactly 25!

They asked for Post-it notes.  I brought sticky notes...but they weren't made by 3M!  

HA!  I'll show 'em!


(...and after I hit "publish post" I'll probably go and check how many napkins I actually packed...they won't throw me out if I only have 20...will they?)

Comments

Popular Posts