Very cool gum paste flowers

The gum paste seminar was good- it was a lot of work!  They kept us moving for an entire day and a half, and all I've got to show for it is a few flowers....  They're pretty- very pretty.  It makes me excited to start teaching this class in the spring. 

I'll show you pictures, but I must warn you...you're probably going to think that I rock.  ;)






-----

281.  A break from the kids.
282.  Being reunited with the kids.
283.  Sunday school teachers.
284.  "Doin' it all for the glory of the One who made you."
285.  Church family grandpas.
286.  Sitting at Panera with a newspaper, a husband, and a bagel.
287.  Coming home to a clean house.
288.  Kids who can destroy a clean house in less than five seconds.
289.  New toys.
290.  Ironing:  complete.

Comments

Popular Posts