There's nothing boring about chocolate chip cookies...

It's Wednesday, so that means I'm back to baking.  I think I've done more baking in the past two weeks than I did over the entire summer.  (I hope I'm not boring you with all of these recipe posts...)

I decided to make the Monster Marshmallow Cookies recipe I pulled out of my Food Network Magazine a couple of months ago.  They were easy to make, and they turned out great...with one tiny exception:  the drizzle didn't drizzle- it blobbed.


And thus, rather than taking blobby-looking cookies to church (even though they tasted just fine), I decided to salvage the non-blobby ones and make some boring old chocolate chip cookies to supplement the marshmallow ones that didn't look pretty.


This is the deal:  there is nothing boring about chocolate chip cookies.  I don't care how many times you bake them.  I don't care how many times you eat them.  They are always yummy.  They always make you sigh and say "oh, yum."
 
And they always, always get you bonus wife points.  ;)


----

311.  People who notice your kids jumping out and don't back into them.
312.  Days when both kids use the potty.
313.  Knowing the UPS man is going to bring you fun toys.
314.  Husbands who work really hard so that once in awhile you can order fun toys.
315.  Mid-morning snacks with friends.
316.  Gift certificates.
317.  Journals.
318.  Politeness.
319.  An unexpected smile.
320.  Blank notebooks.

Comments

Popular Posts