Good toys.

Hello blog friends.  Sorry about the delinquency in posting lately...but I'm rested and I'm back.  :)

Over the long weekend we got to spend some time at my parents' house.  My mom pulled out some of my old toys for the kids to play with while we were there.  I don't think we've played with these toys since we were Blake and Camille's age, so when Mom pulled them out I didn't think that they'd actually work.

...but they did.  We wound them up, and they were ready to go.  And the kids loved them.  :)




(Of course, after a few minutes if your brother won't share the "new" toys, you can revert to the old cell phone.)  ;)


All of this made me wonder, though....in 30 years, how many of Blake and Camille's toys will still be working?  How many of them will be rendered useless by battery corrosion...or by the fact that we'll no longer be using that type of batteries?

Comments

Popular Posts