Taking back our house.

We bought our house five years ago.

When we bought our house there were three stickers on one of the bedroom doors.  Gaudy flower stickers.  Gaudy flower stickers that came with (I'm assuming) a pair of jeans from the County Seat.  I remember County Seat from around sixth grade.  I'm not sure I've seen one of those stores since.

 
People, I'm guessing the gaudy flower stickers have been there for a very long time.

Yesterday as I was waiting for the oven to preheat, I took out a razor blade and removed the stickers.


While I was waiting for the oven to preheat.

Five minutes.

Maybe.

And those stickers have probably been there for 20 years.

Why didn't I do this sooner?  Why did no one else?

Alas, there's still some sticky residue that I need to take off, but it's looking 100 times better already.

FIVE MINUTES...

Comments

Popular Posts